About Me

My photo
Currently studying at Management & Science University(MSU) , taking Diploma in Accountancy . and my name is ABBY for short . Enjoy reading my blog on Accounting Information System yeah :)

Thursday 5 January 2012

Mid Semester Examination Is Just Around The Corner

From the first day of entering the class , I thought that the subject (AIS) is a difficult one . However , after almost more than a month I had learned AIS , it is not as difficult as i thought it will be especially for UBS class . For the tutorial class , it is all about theory and a bit confusing but with if i put some effort , I sure i can get good grade .

AIS exam are scheduled on Tuesday next week on 10th January 2012 at 12.30pm until 2.30pm and at this moment , I have not finished revising all the chapters yet but I am pretty sure I will provide enough time to read , understand and memorize all the three chapters . 

Whatever it is , all the students should always 'Study Smart and NOT Study Hard' . I wish all the my AIS classmates will receive a good grade for AIS subject and other subject too . 

Together we strive for our very own success ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment